Wednesday, August 4, 2010

day ___: i dont know, i lost track lol, maybs 30???

wow so i just read my most recent post and i would like to apologize on behalf of myself for all the weirdddd things i said... "i love those jimmy dean commercials" was i out of my mind? i know that it says i posted that at 8:04 but the times must be off cus it was really like 3:30 in the morning and i guess i was more tired than i thought i was lol :P

movie review section:
soo anyways, like i said in that post i was going to see 'dinner with schmucks' the next day but instead i saw 'salt.' if i had to describe it in one word it would be this: "eh." dont get me wrong it was entertaining and totally action-packed but it seemed like it was all 'is she a spy for America or is she a spy for Russia?!?!' and i feel like that was the only thing going on the entire time... def go see it, but dont get your hopes up :/

haha howd you like that little review i just did? pretty cute huh? haha so yeah that was my weekend.

ill be back on later but for now, ill see yaaaa

xoxo alexandra

also: PROJECT RUNWAY TOMORROW <333333333333 be there or be square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I would love to know what you think :)