Friday, August 20, 2010

Trucks and Myself

Alrighty heres my little story for today: When I was four my preschool put on some little show or something. When I was on stage my teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I 'grew up.' According to my parents and our nineties camcorder, my response was as follows, word-for-word, "I want to be a truck so that I can turn on my lights and drive." At the time I probably seemed like some weird child nutcase. Even though we still laugh about it today, I think this quote perfectly symbolizes how I am now going to deal with this blog.

For the past few weeks I've been posting what I think Tavi would post, I've been writing what I think others would write, and I've been treating my blog as if it deserves to be read. I now realize that if I want anyone to actually read this blog, than I need to write for myself. I need to be the random kid who wants to be a truck instead of a nurse or lawyer.

I know I've said this before, but now I actually am changing this blog up. Don't worry, its still going to be about fashion but instead of trying to focus on one thing in particular, I am going to make this blog as scattered and as random as actual life. I write because it helps me understand myself. If others enjoy what I write, that would just be an added bonus. If you read all this, youre very paitent and also pretty awesome :)

xoxo alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! I would love to know what you think :)