In order to help you prepare your own dressers and closets for this 'changing of the clothes,' I've compiled a list of things to look out for during your next trip to the mall. I found this list on style.com but all of their examples were from Marc Jacobs, Prada, Louis Vuitton etc. I don't know about you, but I cannot yet afford to shop from all of those designers... I can however provide a less expensive alternative to each piece style.com suggested...
Alexandra's Super Awesome List of Fall 2010 Trends:
- College Sweatshirts- Forever 21, $19.80
- Pleated Skirts- Forever 21, $19.80
- Nautical Themed Anything- Forever 21, $19.80
- Peacoats- Fred Flare, $68
- Loafers- J.Crew, $120
- Military Styled Anything- Forever 21, $19.80
- Schoolboy Blazers- Fred Flare, $64
- Jackets with Fur (sorry PETA) **Fur is very popular on the runways right now** - Fred Flare, $108
- Shoulder Bags- Forever 21, $25.80
I just would like to take a sec here and credit my sources- Thank you ever so much style.com for the info, Forever 21, Fred Flare, and J.Crew for the pics.
And there you have it. Hope that all helps...