Sunday, July 11, 2010

alexandra has entered the building (the blog building that is, arent i clever??)

well here i am, a blog at last... whats that? you want to know a little bit about me? of course! thank you for asking :) **smiles sweetley** (is that how you spell sweetley?) hmm... im really into fashion, i think its a great form of self expression and allows you to tell a lot about a person. im taking summer fashion design classes at a college (which is where i am now, in mah awesome possum dorm) but im still techinally supposed to be in highschool (thats a whole other story that ill tell ya laytah). im also desperatley seeking some sort of fashion internship starting this september of 2010.

any internship ideas drop me a comment yo
xxoo alexandra

2 comments:

  1. alright, i guess i'll get the ball rolling with the whole comment thing...
    "wow alexandra, this is a superb blog! keep up the good work, you are really awesome and cool and i wish i was just like you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice blog you have here, Alenandra. I just thought you might like to know about this site that promotes Headphones, so here goes


    After more than three years of wanting these headphones noise cancelling and trying two different brands I decided to spend the money on the Bose phones. I tried my wife's JVC headphones and purchased a cheap pair of Ableplanet headphones from Costco but neither come close to the quality of sound canceling and sound quality of these headphones.

    I travel 3-4 times a year but most of the time I use them at work to block out the background hum of multiple developers in the open plan office floor (loud fans, compressors, computer fans, etc) or chatty co-workers from several cubes away when I'm in the office area. The headphones noise cancelling gets rid of conversation - even from the most pervasive talkers (you won't have to deal with them any more) but it's incredible how much ambient and background noise they do eliminate compared to my other headphones.

    FYI, I like how these use one AAA battery and how comfortable they are to wear. The fit is incredible. Before this purchase I considered the Dr. Dre Studio Beats but decided on the Bose based on sound and headphones noise cancelling ability as that was the most important attribute to me. My next purchase will be a mobile kit so that I can make calls on my iPhone with these phones on. Pricey purchase but worth it!

    There is no substitute for these headphones noise cancelling devices. If you can afford them get them, if not then save up till you can. They are pricey but great headphones. I had the QC2's and these are better. Hopefully they will last longer. My QC2's broke after about 5 years. The headpiece cracked on both sides. I hear this is common. The noise cancelling and sound quality are great, they are comfortable and not too big.
    Helen Neely

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! I would love to know what you think :)